Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Service tax

jayesh shah (service) (67 Points)

02 July 2015  


as the rate of service tax changed from 1-6-15 how to pay service tax collected under 12.36% and service tax collected under 14%.

also can i take credit of excess service tax paid under 12.36% and pay that much service tax less under 14% if yes how. i.e. can i take credit of only 12% or full 12.36% ?





 2 Replies

Gayatri N (student) (138 Points)
Replied 03 July 2015

U can take credit of 12% portion against tax payable at 14%.

Balaji k (Finance Professional) (21 Points)
Replied 06 July 2015

Yesterday I wnet inorbit shopping mall and there is place for kids palying are called funcity. To play any games ( electric car, video games e.t.c) In this palce they are charged 14% sercice tax is this correct place to add service tax ? Can you please help on this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags