Sequence to write question

Will I get marks if I don't write subquestion in sequence..for eg first I attempt Q.1 subquestion a and b and then I attempt Q.7 subquestion band c den again Q.1remaining que
Replies (3)
It is recommended to attempt all the subquestion together. You are not required to attempt subquestion in sequence.
Kindly leave the required space for subquestion, if space not in used than scratch it afterwards.

If you required more space to write answer than you may use extra sheet
but what if I have already done dat mistake in ca final first group??
Can't say but I think marks will be given. Don't do this mistake in future

All the Best for the exam 👍

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details