Seminar on TDS compliance

FYI

Helo friends, I recently attend a seminar at Gatkoper, Mumbai on above mentioned topic and the topic was interesting and hot "TDs compliance and Issues on capital gains on Shares and Securities"

I am shorly posting the PPT on the same which i am sure very very useful. I did not received yet so will able to provide you once CA inst send the same to my Mail.

Replies (2)

Looking forward for attachment...

I have uploaded file into shared file section , please check the file name is "TDS - Recent Amendments WIRC 25.4.2009"

 

I am sure it would be very very useful to get eyesight into recent amendmends in TDS.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details