Self study..CA final Nov 19

Respected members,
I am CA final student and going to attempt Nov 2019 exam. i am 35 year old and doing job. at this age i can not be attend classes . So can u pls suggest me best reference books for CA final new syllabus for all subjects.
i will not even read single page of study material till now. can I complete my self study if I will start fr om jan 19 .
Thanks
Replies (2)

as it seems that you have left your studies for more than 8-10 year

you must attend classes for 1 subject at a time in the morning from 7-10 am normally, so you can manage your job also

it is possible to clear the exam also in Nov 2019

I have also done the same thing at the age of 32 and given attempt in Nov 2018

 

I have attended classes at the age of 44.... remove that Block from your head... and PLAN to complete the coveted degree.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details