Self declaration for transfer of Articleship within one year

please give me a sample format of self declaration for transfer of Articleship within one year
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This discussion provides a sample format for a self-declaration letter required when seeking to transfer your Chartered Accountancy articleship within the first year. It outlines the necessary details to include, such as your name, registration number, current principal, and the reason for the transfer. The content also clarifies who the declaration should be addressed to and includes a more detailed sample letter requesting the transfer.

To

Address:

Sub: Transfer of Articleship

Dear Sir/Madam

I, name..........having registration no.............doing article ship under............., Chartered Accountant, is willing to take transfer on the ground of (reason)........ I also want to request that i will be unable to continue article ship with my existing principal due to....(you can mentioned your any reason. So requesting you to kindly consider my transfer application and give approval. You are hereby requested to give approval.

Thanking you

Signature

Name

Reg. No

 

Need to take principal signature on form or not

This declaration will be addressed to whom?

To,

[Name of the Concerned Person / Head of Firm]

[Name & Address of the Chartered Accountancy Firm]

[City, State, ZIP Code]

 

Subject: Self-Declaration for Transfer of Articleship.

 

Dear [_______],

I, [Your Name], currently pursuing my Articleship with [Current Firm Name] under the guidance of [Name of the Concerned Person], would like to submit this self-declaration letter to request a transfer of my Articleship to your esteemed firm.

I have completed [number of months/years] of my Articleship training with [Current Firm Name] and during this period, I have gained valuable practical experience and exposure to various aspects of the accounting profession. However, due to personal reasons and circumstances beyond my control, I find it necessary to seek a transfer of my Articleship to a more convenient location within [City/State].

I kindly request you to consider my application for transfer of Articleship and provide me with an opportunity to join your firm as an Article Assistant. I assure you of my dedication, commitment, and hard work in contributing to the success of your firm.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to a positive response at the earliest convenience.

 

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details