Easy Office

Self created - Success Mantra`s

Page no : 3

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 10 January 2014

A REQUEST TO ALL READERS :

COMMIT TO BE WONDERFUL....NOBODY IS AVERAGE....

IT IS THE MISCONCEPTION TO BE AS AN AVERAGE

GENERALLY FELT BY ALMOST ALL.

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 10 January 2014

Surendra sir, your add on are very meaning full and different. Isliye aap Caclub ke favourite ho. I would be extremely if even an ounce of above is been helpfull to the readers of this post as my intenetion was only to make realise what actually is success and how do we achieve it. I could do much better i am sure as somewhere, i had that feel in myself.

Authors and writers sometimes do not have any intentions and expectations out of their writings. If it is a passsion they just follow, i believe in it. I had something to share and make all understand that success is just customised. To me, I felt satisfied once i saw harini di saying that she was inspired and had something perfect for the day. It then followed by a series of comments which said the same thing. I got the best thing from this, which can`t be counted, accounted and measured. I term this as "Satisfaction" which also is a part of my post above.

Sometimes it happens that people who isnpire and motivate others by their creativity also feel low in life. This may be due to many reasons. They also require motivation and always search for it. Such people have only one difference i feel which is called "Positive attitude". This makes them different from all others.

Last but not the least, My phrase of success vs motivation was just in a sense of humor. I didnt mean that seriusly and never felt that while i uttered. Now, i realise how imporatant that phrase has become. I would always remember it in my life.

1 Like

Replied 11 January 2014

Four days ago in a meeting; the boss of a company was called as HERO by his employees (to please him).....but I said him : You "look" like a Villain ( I didn't reject the views of others...it was my opinion)......because Villain always attract attention of the mass.....(The mass always remain anxious about the next action of the villain). 

After creating a "laugh" in between two of us (he and me); I explained him : You have to perform "dual role" because nobody is there to ALERT you.

(Hope you got my point - regarding "my attitude" laugh winkdevilon this post).

Keep this between you and me. cheeky

Replied 11 January 2014

Originally posted by : Karan Teli
Yes Surendra Sir, I got your point. It will be between us only for sure. But Sir, wondering how Arun would manage to be so alert and have dual role!! Sahi he na sir??

Yes. It clearly shows right now you need not play "dual role" for yourself. You can focus on your ENERGY for positive move only because at least one is there to ALERT you.

Replied 11 January 2014

Originally posted by : Arun

I think the mantra's of success should be shared by someone who has tasted the success in terms of some remarkable achievement.

Not by those who never tasted it yet.
some people got a weird habit of projecting themselves as a positive minded person and preaching motivating lines.
But in real its they who need motivation. 
How long they are going to fool themselves......???!

We must read the biography of ABRAHAM LINCOLN who had frequently failed.

Passing exams doesn't mean one is successful and being unsuccessful in exams doesn't mean one is a failure for LIFE. (Everyone knows well how many qualified professionals are unable to get their DREAMED JOB).

Many times we talk about PASSION.  Big business doesn't require "professional qualification." It requires only the VISION and the CONTINUOUS EFFORTS.

We have experience that many commit suicide.....after being declared unsuccessful in the exams for a long time.

But fortunately; here at caclub; we find a member; who despite remaining unsuccessful in qualifying the exams; still HOLDS BREATH to INSPIRE..... HIMSELF....and

sharing also the same with others :  DAILY NEED OF THE BATH  in the form of MOTIVATION EVERYDAY!

Isn't it astonishing that such member is not asking for a HELP from OTHERS? 

Ask for help here and there would be hundreds of members who will advice brilliantly....

giving their own examples ......

upto what time they remained unsuccessful but  DIDN'T QUIT.

FURTHER:

Who are we to remind a person about his failures?

Which source gives us such an AUTHORITY?

We are supposed to INSPIRE others. ONLY THEN OUR WORK WOULD BE RECOGNIZED IN THE SOCIETY.

We are not here to "demotivate" others and "pin-point" their mistakes done in the past; if any.

And....who has not committed any blunder in the past?

Isn't it a BLUNDER to give ADVERSE COMMENTS on other without SUGGESTING him a GOOD SOLUTION to rectify his MISTAKES and ways to overcome his FAILURES?

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 11 January 2014

Realy wonderful.smile. Thanku for sharing, keep sharing.

Replied 11 January 2014

THE QUOTE LOOKS GOOD BUT NOT APPLICALE TO CACLUB.

HERE MOST OF THE MEMBERS ARE GOOD....

AND THOSE WHO DON'T FIND SO ....

EITHER THEY ARE TRYING TO BE GOOD....

OR WILL TRY...HARD TO BE SO.

1 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Sir, just an awesome write up.. just inspirational :)

1 Like

akash sharma (Article) (108 Points)
Replied 30 January 2014

Kya copy paste marto ho yaar.. padai karo pass hojaoge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro