Self created - Success Mantra`s

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

06 January 2014  

S  U  C  C  E  S  S  - a word which has drastic power to change the path of OUR life, a word which inspires us to work and move forward in life, a word for which an individual strives harder and harder. But do we understand the real meaning of success? Let`s not make it complicate but revolve around basic things and understand in simpler terms.

#1 “What” is success?

Success actually differs from person to person, there exist no standard definition and neither can it be defined materialistically. It is just a sense of feeling and satisfaction. To me success would be something and to other person it might be different even though we both might sail in same ship. For instance, to Mr. X clearing CA would be success (assuming him to be average student) and to Ms. Y getting an AIR would be success (assuming her to be a brilliant student). In short, the meaning of success keeps changing as per the circumstances and person`s ability.

“As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.”

- Donald Trum.

#2 “Who” can be successful?

Any person who has a goal, vision and desire to attain something in a particular time frame.  The only prerequisite is that he shall be hungry for what he wants. Without desire he can`t be successful.

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

- Harriet Tubman.

#3 “How” to be successful?

An answer which requires customisation in all aspects be it with the person or with the circumstances or with the goal. But not to forget that the procedure is same for all.

Anyone who wants to excel is first require to set a goal. Goal setting is the first step. Visualise the future of your goal and see that the goal you set up is in the interest of yours. Do it for yourself and not for others. Unless and until you set a goal of your choice and your interest, it is next to impossible to achieve success. Set up long term goals. Work for it with dedication, hard work and passion. Believe in yourself. Trust your abilities and improve yourself. Stay focused and hungry. You should have that fire in your belly to achieve it. Plus, be patient, as you can`t be successful over night. Don’t let it go once you start working on it, else you have wasted your time, money and resources.

Don’t give up if you taste a failure. Not only “a” failure but also failure`s’. Learn from them and analyse yourself. Look back and see what went wrong and try not to commit such mistake again. Don’t stop!!!!!!!

“I have not failed, I`ve just found 10,000 ways that don`t work”

- My favourite Edison uncle.

#4 “Let Go Attituder”

An important prerequisite to achieve success. If you are focused then this attitude is very easy to develop. You need to be calm, be with a broad vision and matured w.r.t your goal. Forego or Let go the angry man in you, the ego, the hatredness then only you can prepare your mind towards success. Be positive, fight out all your negativeness.

“A successful man is a person who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him”

- David Brinkley.

#5 “Do Not Stop”

Never let the passion with which you were working to achieve something come down. Once you achieve what was desired don’t relax. Keep going. Dream something new. Target something BIGGER and BOLDER now. Thus, Leaders are created. If you stop, you will become a rotten Tomato or rusted useless iron. Mark this point.

“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”

- Ayn Rand.

#6 “Ignore”

Don’t let the talks of people around you hinder the path on which you are travelling. Ignore them. Don’t fight with them proving wrong. Some may be useless and some may be jealous while others feel insecure. Be with people who are travelling on the same path. Change the environment as it affects your brain set drastically. You can`t be with an engineer and become a Civil servant, remember that!

“If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!”

- T. Harv Eker.

#7 "Successe – vs – Luck"

A myth, I consider. As hard work is the sole success agent. I rank Success: luck as 80:20. Nothing can replace your hard work. If you work with dedication and heart, success will sooner or later be yours for sure. Trust yourself. If you cannot achieve then analyse the mistakes and say yourself that you didn’t stand up to what was expected (positively framed). Give another try as you have already invested so much of resources and you are in pain. Don’t let this pain be useless. Success will surely be yours.

“Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”

- Dale Carnegie.

#8 "Satisfaction"

Success cannot be measured in material term. It is the feeling of satisfaction which gives you the taste. If you have bags of currencies and bundles of assets then also you can`t be termed as successful. Remember the definition of success? Work for mental satisfaction and not material ones.

“A goal is a dream with a deadline.”

- Napoleon Hill.

To Conclude –

“People often said me that motivation doesn’t last longer. Well..!! Neither does bathing - that’s why i recommend it daily.”

- Karan Teli.

Regards,

Karan Teli.

(Life is just an Illusion).