Selection/Shifting ITR

Sir, In A.Y. 18-19 I filed ITR-4, and in A.Y. 19-20 I filed ITR-3, but in A.Y. 20-21 to 22-23 I didn't file ITR , In A.Y. 23-24 I want to file ITR-4, Am I legally right to file ITR-4 . pls. explain.
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses a taxpayer's query about changing their Income Tax Return (ITR) filing status. The user previously filed ITR-4, then ITR-3, missed filing for a few years, and now wishes to file ITR-4 for AY 2023-24. They are seeking clarification on the legality and justification for switching between ITR forms, particularly concerning business income.

Pls explain /justify source of income.
Dear Sir, My income from business

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details