Easy Office

See my certified copy of ca final cost (may-12)

Page no : 2

Nagam saisameer (CA FINAL ) (170 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

Any way Ashish it is unfair on your part. I request you to not go to ICAI for rectification or for other reasons as you already passed.

Regards

Sai

1 Like

MADHUSUDHANAN (Senior Process Lead) (116 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

Originally posted by : ASHISH PATHAK

Check question 3(a) as soved by Padhuka Publications. See the attached file...

Hi

It seems just mathamatical calculation (as per your certified copy)  without

understanding cost behaviour concept.

Note:

Practical scenario won't work without understanding cost concept.

Regards

K.Madhusudhanan

1 Like

MADHUSUDHANAN (Senior Process Lead) (116 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

Hi

It seems just mathamatical calculation (as per your certified copy)  without understanding cost behaviour concept.   Note: Practical scenario won't work without understanding cost concept.

Regards K.Madhusudhanan

Studentsca (CA Practice ) (3577 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

At Least 6 marks should be awarded, but I think your marks are deducted due to cacellation which is wrong

1 Like

CA Ashish Dhupar (Senior Manager Kotak Mahindra Bank)   (773 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

Please Don't share your certified copies ........ you could be in trouble.......!!

One is not allowed to publish the copies on a public platform

2 Like

Paresh Dholu (Chartered Accountants) (393 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

yaa it's unfair to you..........

1 Like

satish kumar voleti (A.C.A., (ICWAI)) (1686 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

not only you many students are getting lower makrs and getting failed just because of this sought of corrections, i feel that institute has to do something on this matters,, they should even provide the alternative answers and only give the papers for corrections for people who are from background.

for example if a costing paper is to be corrected it should given only for those who are having suffienct background in costing.... not that giving them a particular suggested answer and allowing them to correct.  Because in a subject like costing there will be many way to solve a problem .......

and step marks should be awareded...............

1 Like

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

Every single marks meant a lot to me as I couldn't clear my 1st group last time for shortage of 12 marks in aggregate though I crossed 40s deadline in every subject. And this 8marks really meant a life for me or something really close to it.

I know that I can't do do anything about it now except to cry over my bad luck. I have appeared for my 1st group this time and I can only hope that my efforts will out do my bad luck this time.

Nirmit Choraria (CA Final) (1333 Points)
Replied 29 November 2012

Hard luck..

CA.Vikash (Na) (192 Points)
Replied 29 November 2012

Dear me to got very lower mark in my a/c cetified copy like in 16marks ques i got  only 6even though my answer correct line by line as per instt suggested and in two 4 marks question i got only 1 mark due to that bhoss deka valuer and faid by 6 marks in aggregate.dear this is mind game played by inst as i find diff of 10 marks b/w result and certified copy.

Joseph (Student) (65 Points)
Replied 09 January 2013

My friend, Since Parag sir is an ex-examiner, I have some telephonic conversation with Parag Gupta sir, with regards to your solution. He told me that the solution to this problem was wrongly done by Padhuka & it can in no case be termed as alternative solution. He also told me that the best way to know your error is that you shall do reverse calculation of the problem. Waise bhi logical hai agar min price 12.42L hai and aapka solution 12.94L so it can no way be an alternative solution, rather it is some clerical error on your part. ICAI ke examiner ki koi galti nahi hai...isse jyada jaanna ho toh mujhse behas mat karna...sir se baat karna

1 Like

Ankita J (Article) (674 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

You can go to Court. Similar matters have been decided in Karnataka HC and Chennai HC against the Institute. You will be definately given marks 101% sure. THEY CANNOT PLAY WITH THE FUTURE OF THE STUDENTS AT THEIR WHIMS AND FANCIES.

Please note this advice before club owners delete my post. (or profile also).

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ankita J

You can go to Court. Similar matters have been decided in Karnataka HC and Chennai HC against the Institute. You will be definately given marks 101% sure. THEY CANNOT PLAY WITH THE FUTURE OF THE STUDENTS AT THEIR WHIMS AND FANCIES.

Please note this advice before club owners delete my post. (or profile also).

Have Courage, don't fear, constitution has given u right to speak, and u can share ur views.

1 Like

Ankita J (Article) (674 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

Mr. Rakesh u r right but u may not be aware that club admin & owners delete anything said against ICAI. It has been experienced by many users in the past and many have lost their caclbindia account also.

(Guest)

now this is unfair

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: