Secrets of Creating Positive Messages for Self-Improvement

 

When giving yourself positive, empowering messages, use these 2 secrets.

You can use it to give yourself positive, empowering suggestions when going to sleep for the desired goal achievement or behavior change. These techniques are also used in self-hypnosis.
Secret #1
Say the same message
Say: I have a good memory.
Say: People say that I have a good memory.
Say: (your name) has a good memory.
Say: My teachers say that I have a good memory.
Say: Everybody says that I have a good memory.
Say: You have a good memory.
 
Secret #2
Say the same message in
Say: I have a good memory.
Say: I remember very well.
Say: I remember whatever read, hear or see.
Say: I enjoy remembering.
Say: I remember and recall in exams.
in many ways:  many ways:
Replies (2)

VERY NICE ...............

Very gud one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details