sec 119(2)(b)

Ravi (Ca articleship)     17 October 2018

Ca articleship 
 223 points

| My Other Post

hey friends, I write letter to pr ccit for permission of filling my return under sec 119(2)(b), after two months I received letter from my ito
in that letter they said hearing is there u come with evidence and documents
but on that time I'm in another city how can I postpone my hearing

thank you

CS Malay M Pota (Company Secreatary)     20 October 2018

CS Malay M Pota
Company Secreatary 
 81 likes  2590 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Write a letter giving fact and requesting to give another date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »