Save Capital Gains

CA Aakarsh Jain (CA) (10216 Points)

23 October 2021  
I'm going to sell an property in city limits. Its Stamp duty value is 1250000. I'm the owner of the property. Can I transfer it to my 4 family members and then sale it to divide the value in 4 parts and get cheque in name of 4 family members to avoid tax by taking benefits of slab rate?