Satyam Jokes on PWC Working

PWC Working
 
Interviewer: Do you have experience in finalization of accounts?
 
CA: Yes, Sir
 
I: What is area of your audit specialization?
 
CA: Assets and liabilities verification.
 
I: Where do you show the liabilities in the balance sheet?
 
CA: It will be outside the books, Sir
 
I: Do you know how to verify cash balances?
 
CA: I don't know Sir. It is all done at partner's level in the firm where I learnt my trade.
 
I: Do you to know to prepare a bank reconciliation statement?
 
CA: It is a tough job Sir, this question I skipped in my CA final exams. But I think it is a paper given by the management to the auditor which is to be kept in our working paper file without any verification. It is not checked in a block of 5 years.
 
I: What is a bank fixed deposit.
 
CA: This is an easy question Sir. It is an amount which is used to balance the asset side with the liabilities. We check the arithmetical accuracy using a calculator, spreadsheet and very many advanced statistical tools.
 
I: Then what do you then know?
 
CA: Trained to give evasive replies.
 
I: Where did you do your CA training?
 
CA:   Pricewaterhouse.

Replies (2)

 Nice Interview

Great !

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details