Sap module

Can someone please provide me with a beginners module of SAP which is relevant for manufacturing sector?

Replies (10)

There is no beginner module and expert module in SAP. There are various versions are available.

As far as manufacturing sector is concerned, you can learn SAP-FICO, SAP-MM & SAP-PM. These are the modules which are palying major role in manufacturing sector. 

Hi

As pointed out correctly there is no begineers module as such....

There are more than 100 modules in SAP and many across nature of business....

For a manufacturing sector, you can try FI (Finance), CO (Controlling), MM(Material Management), SD (Sales and DIstribution), ABAP (Advanced Business Application Program), HR (Human Resource), etc

To be more specific there are 3 levels of certification in SAP, for each module - Begineers Level, Professional Level and Expert Level

Anyother information you wanna know, pls buzz me

Regards

Rangarajan Krishnan

@ Rangarajan 

Can you provide any self learning module relating to SAP-FICO, SAP-MM & SAP-PM? It will be a great help if you can.

Regards 

Hi Souvik

Each module in SAP is a ocean by itself... What is the purpose for you to want for self learning books...

You want for certification purposes or audit purposes?? I am a SAP consultant, so I know how vast each module for each purposes flow. So be more specific....

Regards

Rangarajan Krishnan

I want it for Audit purposes.

Hi Souvik

For audit purposes, I am also searching for books.... 

I have SAP certification books on FI only....

If I get one, I will share it online..

Regards

Rangarajan KRishnan

Then please share some FI modules.

555789_736056_sap_files.zip

Mr. Sauvik, Please provide me SAP FI(Finance) module for accounting purposes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details