Sap fi opening

Hi All,

 

Is there any fresh CA with / without SAP FI certification willing to work with a SAP consultancy firm and become SAP consultant?

 

Regards

 

ganesan

Replies (13)

location?

Yes,

I cleared my CA exams in may 11 & at present working in a SAP environment.

Please give further details.

 

CA Ashish Sharma

 

I am Currently working in Infosys as an Acon Oracle Financials, But interested in SAP.

 

Pls. mail me details abut the requirement at mayankwadhera @ rocketmail.com

mail me the detail at caparul125 @ rediffmail.com

mail me the details capoojajain21 @ gmail.com

post me the detail @ cadabas @ gmail.com

 

 

Kindly forward the details at paragsureshkamat @ hotmail.com

Regards and Thanks

 

 

 

 

 

 

Originally posted by : Ganesan B

Hi All,

 

Is there any fresh CA with / without SAP FI certification willing to work with a SAP consultancy firm and become SAP consultant?

 

Regards

 

ganesan
f

Hello Ganesham,

My name is Dhaval.

I am keen on making my career in ERP and to take up this job.

I cleared CA in May'12. Please let me know if you need any further details by contacting me on

I am willing to travel and relocate if required.

cadhaval.hirani @ rediff.com

Regards,

Dhaval.

mail me at dhavalfc @ gmail.com

Hello Mr. Ganesh,

I'm doing CS & CWA final, Plz let me know how to become a SAP consultant.  where to be learned,  I have an experience 1.5 years as an end user in sap.  Wanna become a sap consultant.  so send me details about sap to my email address dmurali_kumar @ yahoo.com

Thnkz & Rgdz

D. Muralikumar

I am interested in the job please let me know all the details or you can send me the details at anindachatterjee82 @ gmail.com.

yes do keep me posted at ankurbedi @ gmail.com

me too at kushalkhatro007 @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details