Myself PankajSHARMA, i m also in his Batch of Conting & OR (Final New Course).
He was Ausome teacher of Ad. Mgmt. A/c.... I think every1 Should take classes from him.
He was taughting more than 3000 students at the same time....through Satellite...including Amritsar, Ludhyana, Chandigarh, Rohtak Ganganagar, Kolkata-2 batches, Muzzaffarnagar, Gaziabad.....and may more Covering more than 50 centres all over INDIA.
You people can take His classes From ETEN CA in ur Place.
I recommened him as a very good teacher for All CA Final New as well as Old Course.
Myself PankajSHARMA, i m also in his Batch of Conting & OR (Final New Course).
He was Ausome teacher of Ad. Mgmt. A/c.... I think every1 Should take classes from him.
He was taughting more than 3000 students at the same time....through Satellite...including Amritsar, Ludhyana, Chandigarh, Rohtak Ganganagar, Kolkata-2 batches, Muzzaffarnagar, Gaziabad.....and may more Covering more than 50 centres all over INDIA.
You people can take His classes From ETEN CA in ur Place.
I recommened him as a very good teacher for All CA Final New as well as Old Course.
Regards
PankajSharma
Ca Final Student
@ ETEN CA Pitampura
But Yar I Don't Like His Teaching .............
He Teaching Like That we r Not CA Final Students........
I HAVE HEARD KI SANJAY AGGARWAL SIR PURANA (OLD ) WALA COURSE HI KARWA RAHA HAI.HE ALSO TEACH MANY CHAPTERS WHICH IS ALREADY DELETED FROM NEW COURSE.
Guest
Posted on 09 June 2010
Deepika, I don't have knowledge about current scenario but earlier sanjay sir use to teach old course only. He was not teaching new topics of O.R. like Time series analysis, Test of hypothesis + new topics of Costing like Divestment, Synchronous Manufacturing introduced in new course & he use to teach several old course topics like Marginal Costing, which has been removed from new course.
Plz do cross check his current coverage because he use to appear as Donald Duck to me. A duck with weird english, which nobody except him can understand