Salute you - Bhagat Singh

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)

22 March 2011  

BHAGAT SINGH….a very well-known name to every Indian. He was a great freedom fighter. We all know about him, how he fought against british government. Bhagat Singh ne jo b kia, it is unforgettable, he was the only man in that time who had courage to fought against british rules. He used his mind and power so well that no-one can even think. He fought without any personal interest for us and send a message to the whole youth of india to grow up against british government……..

Agr m Bhagat singh k bare me likhne bethunga to shayad kbi khatm hi nai kr paunga…

It was 23rd March, 1931, when he was hanged till death by british government and he accepted that with a smile….I salute him

I want to bring a point to the notice of you all…..

Whatever Bhagat Singh wanted at that time, when he was being hanged….whatever he wished for India….

.have we achieved……….

The answer to this question is not so difficult ….its very simple….

We have not achieved that what was wanted by him…………

“agr esa hi chlta rha to hme azadi to mil jaegi, lekin vo azadi srf un logon k lie hogi jo satta pe bethe honge…..agr aaj hmne kuch b na kia to ameer aur amir hoga aur greeb aur greeb”

These were the words of Bhagat Singh when he conducted a meeting of all the youth of India

Aaj bilkul vesa hi hua hai jesa k bhaat singh ko dar tha……..usne kurbani is vjah se nai di thi k vo mrna chahta tha usne kurbani is vjah se di thi taki dusre uski kurbani se sikh sken aur apne samne ho rai glt chizon k khilaf awaz utha sken…..

Hm agr bhagat singh ki life ko anaylse kren to hm uski life se bahut kuch seekh skte hain….every litl aspect of his whole life since from childhood was learnable, he was borne star.

Aaj hm british government k rules se azad hain to vo bhagat singh ki vjah se hi hain….hm vo nai bhula skte jb congress ne british government k aage 50% ruling ka proposal rakha tha aur jb bhagat singh ne total independence ki awaz uthayi to congress ne uski awaz ko dbane k lie hi khud total independence ki demand ki………jiski vjah se aaj hm british government ki ruling se azad hain…….

I want all the viewers of this article to think a litl about the life of bhagat singh. I know all u have not so much time but if u will devote at least 5 seconds about the this legend, my motive will be fulfill……and post ur views here about this legend….

Note : these are all my personal views, nobody is particulary pointed out, if anyway anybody is hurted by my views, I apologize for that heartedly.