Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Sales tax refund

Anushka Kulkarni   01 March 2019

Anushka Kulkarni

 9 points

| My Other Post

One of my Client has received Sales Tax Refund of FY 2013-14

The have made the entry as Sales tax refund recd a/c    dr

                                                 To Bank A/c

What should be the correct entry?Whether it is taxable?


Giridhar S Karandikar (Team Lead)     01 March 2019

Giridhar S Karandikar
Team Lead 
 715 likes  6933 points

View Profile | My Other Post

it should be Bank AC Dr
to Sales Tax Refund Receivable Account
Since money is received in bank so bank shud be debited and not credited

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »