Salary income and housing loan

Hi everyone,

I have a Salary income and paid housing loan interest (house is self occupied). Please let me know which form should be used.

Thanks,

Replies (7)

If you have only one house property then ITR - 1 (SARAL  - II) to be used.

If u have more than one house property then use ITR - 2 to file return.

S. Agree with Aditya sir......

ITR - 1... SARAL II......Only one House Property....

I think he should use ITR-2 as ITR-1 is used if there is income only under the head Salary.

But, Satish wants (as it seems) to show his income under the head Salary as well as House Property.

Please correct if my concept is wrong.

Thank you all for your reply! I have only salary income but does not have any income from house property(it is self occupied), I have paid interest and principal on housing loan.

agree with aditya sir itr-1 (saral-II)

Use ITR-1 (SARAL -II)

Yes ITR-I(Saral-II)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details