SACH KA SAAMNA

girish (article) (567 Points)

14 August 2009  

I request all present and past CA FINAL rank holders to face this SACH KA SAMNA to give your valueable input for the other top scoring hopers[ Note: students who have secured more than 460 are wel come to face SACH KA SAAMNA ]. There are about 17 questions you need to answer in YES or No manner and finally one last question which you can share your secrets of success with us. The better answers will be decided in JANATA KI AWAAZ ! yes, just answer the questions below before 15th August and I request the other students to VOTE their favourites by sending your E-Mail referring your candidature to ; giri_awate @ hotmail.com
The winners name will be displayed under the Bannare JANTA KI AWAAZ on 16th August

IMPORTANT NOTE : NO COMMENTS TO BE MADE DIRECTLY HERE BY ANY OTHER STUDENT. JUST SEND ME YOUR VOTE TO MY MAIL ID. FURTHER NO COMMENTS AFTER THIS SHOW [ No comments to be entered here because we are professionals ]THIS ATTEMPT IS NOT MADE TO HURT ANYONE. WE WANT SOME INPUT FOR OUR SUCCESS !

1.You got Rank after completing successful articleship
2.Time manageable in exam ?
3.Do you refer study material ?
4.Do you think luck plays important role ?
5.After your successfull becoming CA, will you gonna do PRACTICE ?
6.Have you attended class ?
7 Do you Mentioned section/case laws ?
8.Have you written two different answers for the same question ?
9 Do you think your handwriting is good enough to get success ?
10.A day before exam have you went for movie ?
11.Do you believe in speed writing ?
12.Do you really know the clauses of CA Act after your success in exam ?
13.How do you answer the question ? in a para manner or pointwise ?
14.I heard you believe only in practical audit rather going to read the audit paper for exam purpose
15.MICS paper you mugged up ?
16.I heard rankers always believe in referring claasnotes ?
17.Do you wanna say something to our next attempt CA students ? you can write a word for them in sentence