Sabka vishvas legacy bill scheme

Prabhjot (Prop) (25 Points)

25 August 2019  

Sir,

I was into construction of petrol pumps. The employer did not pay me service tax so I also dint pay the same to govt. They sent me notices to produce my all the documents, account books and balance sheets but I did not produce them and gave them a DDR from police that I have misplaced them. The Service tax department wrote to Income tax and my employer and got the my balance sheets and tds details from them.

Service tax department issued me a show cause notice alleged I did not joined them, not attended hearings, not produced documents and slapped me with 20.5Lakhs due+ 100% penalty+interest by the Joint commissioner service tax order on 29.12.2014.

To this I deposited 5lakhs and made an appeal to commissioner Appelas  who rejected my appeal on 22.10.2018 and upheld the decision of joint commissioner.

In 2019 I made an appeal with tribunal and they accepted my appeal. But till now event 1st hearing has not been held.

Plz let me know, will I be covered in Sabka Vishvas scheme ? If no, plz let me know why ? And if Yes, what relief I will get under the said scheme?

Plz revert, will be very thankful.

REGARDS