S.M Case studies

HI FRIENDS IN S.M CASE STUDY IS THE MAJOR PART FOR GAINING MARKS IN PCC OR IPCC.

OUT OF 5O MARKS 20 MARKS IS FROM CASE STUDY.

IF WE THOROUGH WITH THIS WE CAN GET 40% MARKS IN S.M.

I GOT THIS ONE BY MY FRIEND .

I THINK IT IS VERY USEFUL TO ALL OF YOU

Replies (22)

FIND THE ATTACHMENT HERE

THANKS FOR SHARING

Hi Kiran, I am not able to download S.M case studies.....Plzz help me out otherwise please send me these case studies at my email id: anubharajesh @ gmail.com     I will b highly thankful to u...

Thanks in Advance

Anubha Angira

thanks for sharing..............

THANKS FOR SHARING  DUDE

thanks but can i want ans of case studies also will u help me my id is preetimittal3 @ yahoo.in

thnx for sharing but it will b gr8 if you mail me d answers at amanjajodia124 @ gmail.com

Thanks for sharing.....

nice work kiran

Originally posted by : Anubha Angira

Hi Kiran, I am not able to download S.M case studies.....Plzz help me out otherwise please send me these case studies at my email id: anubharajesh @ gmail.com     I will b highly thankful to u...

Thanks in Advance

Anubha Angira

i sent a mail to u . check it

Thanks Kiran, Keep Sharing 

Thanks keep  contributing.......

Thanx for sharing

If U send answers also it is too good pls send at shashid24 @ gmail.com.. thanks in advance

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details