CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO KNOW " WHAT IS RULE REGARDING GETTING EXEMPTION IN ANY PAPER IN PCE EXAM". IS IT MONDETORY CONDITION TO SCORE MINIMUM MARKS (20) IN OTHER SUBJECT OF THE PARTICULAR GROUP IN WHICH EXEMPTION IS ELIGIBLE BY SCORING 60+ MARKS?
1. Appear all papers of that group, or else, dont worry about reading the rest of this. Cos the first condtion is that the candidate should appear all papers in a group.
2. Score 60 marks or more to get exemption in a paper(s). Other subjects marks are presently immaterial, even '0' is fine.
3. You will be allowed to carry forward exemption for 3 attempts more (for eg if u got in nov 09, you can carry it till may 2011 exam). However, the exemption lapses if you do not appear the other 2 papers during any sitting available to u before u clear that group.
4. However, u have the option to surrender exemption on your own by merely appearing for that paper again during this period. In such case, u will have to score 60 or more again to restore the eemption. exemption shall be for further 3 more attempts.
5. If you have an exemption(exemptions) in a group from earlier sitting, then u will not be given exemption in any more papers of that group, unless you have surrendered the exemption or it has lapsed. Multiple exemptions in a group will be possible only if the exemptions were in the same sitting.
6. However, by surrendering the exemption obtained earlier, exemption can be earned for another paper in the same group, in a different sitting.
Note - Earnestly, don't surrender exemptions, unless u want to write 6 papers again to be a contender for ranks.
suppose if I got 60 marks in two or more subjects but my ultimate result is fail ...then CAN I CARRY FORWARD ALL THOSE EXEMPTION IN NEXT ATTEMPT OR NOT TELL ME PLEASE...OR I WILL BE ALLOWED TO TAKE ONLY ONE EXEMPTION...PLZ REPLY
hello sir
sir i got exemption in 2 papers(acc, audit) in nov2010
CAN I CARRY FORWARD ALL THOSE EXEMPTION IN NEXT ATTEMPT OR NOT TELL ME PLEASE...OR I WILL BE ALLOWED TO TAKE ONLY ONE EXEMPTION...PLZ REPLY
It was my first attempt of PCE in Novmber 2010. I filled the form for both groups but attended and attempted only Group 2. My marks are as under:
Costing+FM = 26
Taxation = 68
IT+SM = 61
i just got my statement of marks today and there is a hash(#) signalling exemption only against taxation. I was under the impression that i will be able to get exemption in both Taxation and IT+SM. I called up Noida office and they were not helpful or clear at all. I am currently giving my TYBCom finals and hence will be able to go to the Cuffe Parade Office, Mumbai only after a week. If any of you'll could answer my query before that atleast my tension would come down.
Thanx,
Trishank
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies