Easy Office
LCI Learning

ROC filing pre-scrutiny error

Page no : 2

Abhinav Jain (Article Assistant) (107 Points)
Replied 24 October 2011

Dear Amogh..

I have the same configuration but still the same error comes up. I was so bugged up with this config that I removed all the latest softwares and installed Internet explorer 6, adobe 7.9 and java virtual machine 5.

Then I figured out that my Microsoft Virtual Machine software and Java Virtual Machine software were clashing and so my internet explorer used to crash soon after 100 percent upload. Then i downloaded the Microsoft Virtual Machine Removal Tool from Microsoft website, removed that software, restarted and tried uploading with adobe 7.8, IE 6 and Java 5.0.

With this config, the same old files were uploaded with out any fuss. Hence I have done most of my work. Will try experimenting on the last version on these softwares once this October rush is over..

Thanks all for the valuable inputs on this topic.

1 Like

KIRAN SHINDE (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (39 Points)
Replied 25 October 2011

Thanks a Lot for reply,

Friends I had to Create the account in the name of person signing it and the forms were accepted. this was for everyone infromation only.

Thanks a lot for all the help and hope for same kind of support next time too.

Regards

CA ARSH INAMDAR (CA) (29 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

Abhinav,

Hi.

Has your problem resolved ? I am facing the same problem since many daz. Can you pls suggest me in this ?

CS. DISHA SHAH (Properitor of D. M. SHAH & CO. COMPANY SECRETARY)   (394 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

Hello Friends,

to file any e-forms on MCA Site u required to have following Components :

> Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7

>Internet Explorer v6.0 and above

>Adobe Reader V 9.4 and lower versions

>Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6 updated version 30.

and,

To do register or updating DSC your Compputer must have - 

>  Windows XP ( SP3 )/ Windows Vista/Windows 7 and JDK 1.6 updated version 30 .

pankaj solanki (2 Points)
Replied 26 September 2019

I am try to submit my kyc form but it shows error of scrutiny why?

Ramya Kinthali (Financial Consultant) (108 Points)
Replied 26 September 2020

U may have to remove cookies in browser and it may help

Syed Parvez Ali (2 Points)
Replied 30 September 2020

Pre scrutiny error ans, save as file with different name with different location problem will resolve

Raja Nagendra Kumar (2 Points)
Replied 28 October 2023

Either your form has errors or after all the signatures etc.. you have not clicked the prescretuni button in the last page, post that button press, it should say no errrors reported and button should gray out permanently, then you upload that form, ROC site would work fine there after.. GOD is the only hope.. it only means none can help roc site..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: