RO pending for approval

Dear all 

I have registered my articleship in Feb 2021 but I forget to submit form to RO recently I got to know that so I submitted the required details like styfund, work dairy, attendance and Rs.2000 as a delay fee. 

But to day I received a rply from RO saying submit form 102 signed by principal on bond paper within 30days and bank statements with highlated salary and datewise work dairy I have evary thing except the Signed form on bond paper I am very much scared about my articleship period kindly help me out please 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A user is facing issues with their articleship registration approval due to a late submission of forms to the RO. They have submitted work diaries, attendance, and a delay fee, but the RO requires Form 102 signed on bond paper and bank statements highlighting salary. The user is seeking urgent assistance with obtaining the signed form and understanding the next steps to secure their articleship period.

mail me seetharam999777 @ gmail.com

 

I also had the same problem. Kindly help me on the same .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details