Rise again

CA Prashant Gupta (DGM (F & A)) (14068 Points)

12 February 2013  

RISE AGAIN

Didn’t you find a day in which you felt very tired, like sun will not rise again or you will not be happy in future or this is the end. I found. When first time I was failed in my CA exam. It was the first time I failed in any exam. It was new to me and I thought everything is fake. Now I am hopeless. But that was not the end. By inspiration of My senior I recollect myself and start with new will

Every person has this moment in life, when he looses hope. But that is the time, when someone can know how deep his ambition is. If it is deep inside then he will rise again to fight this life.

Abraham Lincoln, the president of USA, saw many failure in life. His personal life was not good. He failed in exams, he failed in election also. But he tried and tried again with much strength. At last he succeeded and now we all know his name.

Emperor Prithavi Raj Chowhan defeated Mahmud Gajnavi 17 times. But in 18th time he was trapped. Gajnavi order to make him blind. But without eye, without any army, Prithavi Raj Chowhan killed Gajnavi. Because of his will power. When he can do so impossible like act, then why can’t you do.

So don’t loose hope, try again