Easy Office
LCI Learning

Revised return

Page no : 2

B.M.Singh (ACA,ACS,Bcom) (Practicing Professional.( ACA ACS B.Com ))   (45 Points)
Replied 05 September 2011

you need to send the both. the question of revised return arises only when original return has dully been filed. further the original return is deemed to be dully filed when it s acknowledgement has been signed and sent within prescribed time. both returns are separate from each other

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 05 September 2011

Originally posted by : B.M.Singh (ACA,ACS,Bcom)

you need to send the both. the question of revised return arises only when original return has dully been filed. further the original return is deemed to be dully filed when it s acknowledgement has been signed and sent within prescribed time. both returns are separate from each other

D VARA PRASADA RAO (Student (Articles Completed))   (173 Points)
Replied 06 September 2011

Originally posted by : U S Sharma

Originally posted by : Alok Mishra

Hallo guys, 

will u plz let me know that if i have filled a revised return then which return i should send to Bangalore

1--  Original and revised both; or

2--  Only revised

if you have already sent the ITR V of original return, then no need to sent it again, but if ITRV of original return is due, then send the ITRV of original and revised both.

Agreed with U S Sharma

Jilesh (Executive Internal Audit)   (30 Points)

you have to send only revised return and it will contain e-filing ack no.of original return.

CA. Nitin Agrawal (Chartered Accountants) (1066 Points)

Some advising there is no need to send the revised return to CPC Banglore.

I wish to know following in that case:

" it means there is no importance of SIGNATURE in revised return & CPC Banglore will process the revised return just on the basis of filling by legal advisor"

anyone wish to clarify ???

vraca96 (Chartered Accountants) (50 Points)

E filed Return is only valid if ITR V reached in specified time to bangalore office. A revised return is only valid if original return is filed ( of course a valid original return). So if you had revised any return , please send both ITR V to the bangalore office. Dont take a chance if there is no gain.

CA PRAVEEN SINGH (MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (2277 Points)

Agee with above...when original return is file,them revised return is file.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: