CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Revise central excise return

Ashish Saini (Self Employed at Ashish Saini & Associates)     14 October 2011

Ashish Saini
Self Employed at Ashish Saini & Associates 
 3 likes  172 points

| My Other Post

I have filed the Central Excise Retun ER-1(MOnthly) but by mistake LTU has been selected as YEs while at the time of registration of the co. it was selected as no. So return has been rejected by the department for the month of Sept 011. Now i wan to ask can this return be revised or any other process is in this regard. Please tell me.

nupur (employee)     14 October 2011

 6 likes  112 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Revised return cannot be filled . The mistake can be corrected by writing letter to the department . 


satya (Executive Excise)     23 October 2011

Executive Excise 
 111 likes  1834 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Dear Ashish,

If u filed/submitted Hardcopies to the Dept means , you may give in wrinting that error, if u have filed in Online in means it may not accept, unitil modified as "NO" in LTU column.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x