I still don't get services by way of transportation is exempted...?? What does it mean...??
Some are saying if you collect freight charges then it is exempt..
How to report it in gstr1 and 3b then.?
Suppose I sell item worth 1lakh and 5% Gst is 5,000 and and then i need to charge friehht of 10,000.. total bill is 1L+5k+10k= 1.25L.... is is right.. how it will be reported.?
I still don't get services by way of transportation is exempted...?? What does it mean...?? Some are saying if you collect freight charges then it is exempt.. How to report it in gstr1 and 3b then.? Suppose I sell item worth 1lakh and 5% Gst is 5,000 and and then i need to charge friehht of 10,000.. total bill is 1L+5k+10k= 1.25L.... is is right.. how it will be reported..??
i am having transport bill of company of Rs 10000 and rto has charged Rs 10000 rto receipt of Rs 10000 is there so total freight bill comes to Rs 20000
i am paying gst @ 5% on Rs 20000 under reverse charge and deducting tds @ 2% on Rs 10000
is it right
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies