Revaluation of CS executive result 2022

I got short of 16 marks to pass group 1  

I got 31 marks in company law which I think I don't deserve is there any chance that my Marks can increase to 48 ? Shall i apply for revaluation ... Please suggest. 

Replies (1)
Yes you can if you have written. I had got 16 for 70 in banglore university exam so i Applied for photo copy and my answers were right for passing marks so I applied for revaluation and I got 10 extra marks and I passed. Guys please don't believe what others say while appling for revaluation. If you fell you want apply then do it . My teacher told me that waste of money for applying revaluation and they told I won't pass but I proved them wrong

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details