Revalidation of ca final registration

Hi My CA final registration date is 15-04-2013, five years will expire coming April 2018. Do I have to revalidate my CA Final registration before applying for May-2018 exams?
Replies (8)
No need to revalidate this time for may 18

I too have same problem , i have revalidated  to final registration on 26-8-2013. Is im eligible for May 2018 exams without revalidation and when is my next revalidation to be made

 

Yes eligible for may attempt... Revalidation valid for 5 yrs... So for may attempt no need
no.....if ur 8th attempt is over then u shud revalidate ur registration....
Initial registration is valid for 5 years for final... Go through icai notification
I thing u should go through notification.....divakar I HV seen thats why I m saying.....
Send me ur mailid sir... I will send u notification... For final initial registration is valid for 5 yrs and for ipcc 4 yrs and for cpt 3 yrs.... Bdw if u not revalidated after specified period then also ur results will not be withheld by icai
Can revalidation form be send via post/courier or we need to submit it in person ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details