Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Revalidation of CA Final

Tanya (Student) (138 Points)

09 February 2017  

got registered to ca final course on 25-04-2012 my 5 years willbe completed on 25.04.2017 should i get myself re-registered before filing my exam form or i can get myself registered after fillingmy exam form also?

if i get myself registred afterwards do i need to notify. icai about it?

41 Replies

GAURAV MITTAL (NIL) (210 Points)
Replied 09 February 2017

dear tanya....you don't need revalidate your registration. Now just fill the exam form and focus on your study bcoz time is very short.
1 Like

Replied 09 February 2017

thanku but my 5years will be completed before exam date so then i had to get myself regiatered
1 Like

Replied 09 February 2017

at the point of exam form your registration still valid so don't worry

Replied 09 February 2017

Students are required to ensure before applying for admission to Final examination that they have valid registration.
1 Like

Yashi Bansal (Student CA FINAL) (90 Points)
Replied 09 February 2017

Actually I too have the same problem. Can u plz suggest how can we check that we still have valid registration with icai.. Plz reply ASAP

Replied 09 February 2017

Actually I too have the same problem. Can u plz suggest how can we check that we still have valid registration with icai.. Plz reply ASAP

Replied 09 February 2017

when did u get urself registered for final course
1 Like

Pawan Bohra (CA by profession ) (61 Points)
Replied 09 February 2017

U need to register before exam
for reference during the filling of exam form under point 2 at end u will find a statement written which says that u need to get the form revalidated before the exam

Pawan Bohra (CA by profession ) (61 Points)
Replied 09 February 2017

in case if u want any more clarification u can check the filled form of any of ur friend & u will understand

Replied 09 February 2017

A candidate has to ensure that his registration to the course is valid, before applying for admission to CA Final examination. In other words, the last date for revalidation of registration for May, 2017 Final Exam is 2nd March, 2017 or date of application for CA Final MAY, 2017 whichever is earlier.
1 Like

Replied 09 February 2017

I was registered for CA-IPCC on Feb 6,2013 which means I was eligible to give my first attempt in Nov, 13 bt unfortunately i havnt passed my grp-2 yet. So rules regarding revalidation says one have to revalidate his registration after completion of 4 years frm initial registration or in othr words one is eligible to give 8 attempts of ipcc( 2*4years) bt my delimma starts here only that my 4 years have expired already bt I have my 8th attempt coming this MAY, 17 nd I HAVEN'T REVALIDATE YET. So Am i eligible to give attempt in MAY, 17 or what should I do? PLZ SUGGEST ASAP..
1 Like

Replied 09 February 2017

I was registered for CA-IPCC on Feb 6,2013 which means I was eligible to give my first attempt in Nov, 13 bt unfortunately i havnt passed my grp-2 yet. So rules regarding revalidation says one have to revalidate his registration after completion of 4 years frm initial registration or in othr words one is eligible to give 8 attempts of ipcc( 2*4years) bt my delimma starts here only that my 4 years have expired already bt I have my 8th attempt coming this MAY, 17 nd I HAVEN'T REVALIDATE YET. So Am i eligible to give attempt in MAY, 17 or what should I do? PLZ SUGGEST ASAP..

Replied 09 February 2017

yashi# registration valid from the date of registration to 4 years. In your case validity had expired. You must be revalidation your registration.

Replied 09 February 2017

Gaurav# Can I still revalidate myself after expiry of 4 years from the date of initial registration?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register