Revalidation of CA Final

Page no : 3

Tanya (Student) (138 Points)
Replied 10 February 2017

first fill the exam form then get urself registered
2 Like

juhi (ARTICLE) (126 Points)
Replied 10 February 2017

Tanya# re registration fees is 500 na.... We just have to download the form and send it via post....Is this the process....

Replied 10 February 2017

yes we have to send it through post
1 Like

Ankit Gupta (CA FINAL) (553 Points)
Replied 10 February 2017

i have also applied for revalidation as my 5 yrs is about to complete on 20-02-17.
I have enquired at institute..they told me that revalidation process will commence only after regn gets expired.. so send your dd in first week of april.

fill your exam form freely..no need to get re registered now.
1 Like

VIKAS GUPTA (Student CA Final ) (153 Points)
Replied 11 February 2017

Attached File : 1059076 20170211102815 vvk.jpg downloaded: 113 times

Anagha (NA) (129 Points)
Replied 11 February 2017

Miss Tanya you must reregistered yourself before filing exam form and submit exam form with that revalidation date. If you're still in doubt then call institute and ask them. They will definitely help you.

manoj (student) (5205 Points)
Replied 11 February 2017

Best is call ICAI help line

or mail in e sahita 

Replied 11 February 2017

yes i had mailed my query to e sahayata...they told me to get my exam form filed first then get revalidated when ur 5 years expire

sagar (Student) (49 Points)
Replied 11 February 2017

Fill the Application for CA final registration revalidation form and take ₹500 demand draft and send it to the CA registration office.

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 12 February 2017

exam form to be filled up before the cut off date and revalidation form to be filled up after the expiry date. hope it is clear.

aditi gheewala (4 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

I have filled revalidated form in july 2017 but confirmation did i got from ICAI and i am filling my exam form for nov 2017 but payment cant be Accessed How can i get to kno that i m validated for exam or not?

i am in able to contact at ICAI as no one Picking Call n other Nos r constantly busy

Plz Help Me out.

aditi gheewala (4 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

I have filled revalidated form in july 2017 but confirmation did i got from ICAI and i am filling my exam form for nov 2017 but payment cant be Accessed How can i get to kno that i m validated for exam or not?

i am in able to contact at ICAI as no one Picking Call n other Nos r constantly busy

Plz Help Me out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: