Revalidation form not showing in SSP for ipcc students who opted out of May 2021 cycle

I am ipcc student and my Registration expired on January 2021 but ICAI gave one year extension of validity of registration for students whose registration expired in the period from 1st May 2020 to 30th April 2021, so I was eligible to appear in May 2021. But due to covid, I had opted out from May 2021 cycle to November 2021 cycle, as November 2021 is the last attempt for ipcc opted out students. Now I went to SSP portal to revalidate my registration, but the revalidation option is not showing.
Did ICAI extend the validity again, if not kindly show the option.
Replies (11)
Quick Summary
IPCC and old course students are experiencing issues with the ICAI revalidation form not appearing on the SSP portal. Despite eligibility due to extensions and opting out of exam cycles, the revalidation option is missing. Some students have received conflicting replies from ICAI, with some suggesting exams can be written without revalidation and others indicating the form is now available. It is recommended to raise a ticket on the SSP platform for assistance.

You contacted icai exam help line no
No, but I mailed ssp helpdesk.

I also have the same issue. I am a CA Final Old Course Student. My Course Lapsed on Aug 8,2021. But I can't find the Revalidation Form in SSP Portal. I had raised a ticket in SSP Portal but have not received a reply yet. Did you get an reply for the email?

Yes I got reply. they sent link to the recent notification released by icai which stated the last attempt extension of old course irrespective of opt out, maybe they are indirectly indicating to write the exams without revalidation. also I received another reply which said to write the upcoming exams without revalidation and then convert to new syllabus after completion of the last attempt for old course in November 2021.

I received a reply from SSP Portal now. They said they had made the Form Available. I crosschecked. I have the form in my ssp portal now.I guess the had made the form available to everyone. 

Then why they replied me differently?

Not sure about that. Did you mail SSP helpdesk or raise a ticket through the SSP Platform? I raised a ticket indicating that Form is not available. The ticket is actually processed by the IT team which manages the portal. I suggest to raise a ticket if you have not done that. .

I already raised ticket, it's in that reply to that ticket I got those 2 mails!

I m IPCC student I have filled up revalidation form and also submit the form and my balance was also  but shows that your application couldn't be submitted and after that revalidation form not shown on ssp portal l have checked form status shows that pending status today my balance has been refunded what would I do please help

I m IPCC student I have filled up revalidation form and also submit the form and my balance was also  but shows that your application couldn't be submitted and after that revalidation form not shown on ssp portal l have checked form status shows that pending status today my balance has been refunded what would I do please help

last validity of IPCC/ATC was 17th FEB 2020 now i want to revalidate my course but no option for revalidation is available in the SSP portal what is the procedure ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details