Revalidation

CA FINAL

C A final  re validation applied 2 1/2 month back but not yet received any confirmation. To apply examination what to do

Assistant

same issue here bro

M.Com CA final Student & CS final Student

I had applied online for revalidation on 30th January and received the email about the confirmation of revalidation on 12th February and my revalidation is effective from 30th January...
So please check your email.... might be possible you too received email...

@ Shobha... Madam, how to apply for revalidation? Kindly share entire steps including link for the same please. Thanks in advance.

Article Trainee-CA Final

I applied in July 2018, till now haven't received any confirmation for the same. The status of the application is still showing as pending! I contacted even ICAI e-sahayata but no response.

Assistant

where to check status about revalidation

CA FINAL

THEN WHICH DATE YOU MENTIONED IN LAST EXAM, PLEASE

Article Trainee-CA Final

You can check the status in the same dashboard under e-services where you made the online application for revalidation.

@ subhash- I just mentioned the date on which I made the application on the exam form and my application was accepted. But not sure whether it will be the same case this time.

@ CA girl... Madam, how to apply for revalidation? Kindly share entire steps including link for the same please. Thanks in advance.

CA FINAL

THANKS

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU