ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Revaildation of ipcc

Ajish Nair (Article Assistant) (152 Points)

04 February 2014  

I registered for ipcc on 27th july 2010. My registration is going to end on 27 july 2014(as per rule of ICAI i.e, 4 years for IPCC)I still have gr2 to clear. What should i do ? Can i give 1 more attempt of may 2014.or should i have to revalidate before 27th july 2014(that will be before result of may 2014) please help me what should i do ?

3 Replies

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 04 February 2014

Hi similar to ur case my cousin sister's registration had expired at the time of nov 2013 results but was valid at the time of writing nov 2013exams. She didnt revalidate and didnt face any problem. She was declared pass and is now a CA. So I dont think there will be any problem in ur case.

1 Like

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40571 Points)
Replied 04 February 2014

Agree with Jithin sirs observation, since your registration lapses only after completion of your examination, you can now focus on your studies. There is no need for you to revalidate your registration for May/June 2014 Examination.
1 Like

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 11 February 2014

Hi Ajish, just wanted to update u with sme fresh info..The cousin sister I mentioned above has now received a letter from ICAI asking her to revalidate. In the letter it is clearly mentioned that she has to revalidate by 15th this month and otherwise her marksheet and certiificate will be withheld...

....So that means u have to revalidate for this attempt even if u clear..U can definitely revalidate after the exams or even after the results as my cousin sister is going to do..But u hv to mandatorily revalidate whether u pass or not..Since u hv to anyway revaldate, better do it soon.

P.S. When I view my cousin sisters results in caresults.nic.in, a link to the revalidation process is displayed under her results(at the time of results, there was no such link)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register