results of icwai 2010

hai guys, result is coming in just 15min.

chal 15 min or wait kar lete hai..

aaal IZ WELL....

HW do u knw abt this..

kolkata se pata kiya mere frnd ne..

hope for the best...

I Clrd my final..

yuppy.......

Now i am a COST ACCOUNTANT

I Clrd my final..

yuppy.......

Now i am a COST ACCOUNTANT

congratulation brother...

hi frds plz tell me the procedure for revaluvation ICWAI inter results:

 

My result:

 

 

 

 

  Paper8 Paper9  Paper10  Total
Group II  63  60  14  137


 

 

 

Exam Status :      *Not Completed*


plz help...................................

hi frds plz tell me the procedure for revaluvation ICWAI inter results:

 

My result:

 

 

 

 

  Paper8 Paper9  Paper10  Total
Group II  63  60  14  137


 

 

 

Exam Status :      *Not Completed*


plz help...................................

hi frds plz tell me the procedure for revaluvation ICWAI inter results:

 

My result:

 

 

 

 

  Paper8 Paper9  Paper10  Total
Group II  63  60  14  137


 

 

 

Exam Status :      *Not Completed*


plz help...................................

hi frds plz tell me the procedure for revaluvation ICWAI inter results:

 

My result:

 

 

 

 

  Paper8 Paper9  Paper10  Total
Group II  63  60  14  137


 

 

 

Exam Status :      *Not Completed*


plz help...................................

sry brother rpling so late..

i thnk firstly  u shud go cwa institute..

they wl tell u fees and form for revaluation..

wish u all the best...

Originally posted by : CWA RAKSHIT KOCHHAR

sry brother rpling so late..

i thnk firstly  u shud go cwa institute..

they wl tell u fees and form for revaluation..

wish u all the best...



I am a Business Mgmt Graduate and want to pursue CWA
I went to the previous threads and read all the queries....

I am still having some doubts..... I wish to register for the
intermediate level.... I went to NIRC website of ICWAI and
what I interpret from it is that I need to complete GDBC
and computer training before registering for Intermediate Level.....
Is it the correct???? Also am I too late to register for Intermediate
Level now???? Also I have read some computer subjects during my
graduation.....will it help me in getting exemptions from Compulsory
computer training????? Also please answer that what is the deadline
for sending the anwers to postal coaching scheme????

I want to appear for December Attempt..Can I still appear for it??

I know it is hectic to answer so many questions.....I would be
highly grateful if you could answer them....

A desperate soul.......Plz Help........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details