Easy Office

Results are near!! how to control fear??

Page no : 7

arpit (Manager) (247 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

yes bro i really hope isca will not give us a shock ....like last time i was expectting good marks in isca got only 39

1 Like

(Guest)

everybody is saying result is on 17th. Is it true?

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

Somehow in Nov 16 and 17 attempt exams ended on 16th November. In Nov 16 attempt result was on 17th Jan...maybe that's why people are saying 17th. 

1 Like

CA Abbasali H. Bhaisaheb (Working as A FACULY FOR CA STUDENTS)   (1127 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

In ISCA they adopt a strategy of giving 50 percent marks.. Dont read just give 50 percent thats it

(Guest)

@ Abbasali - if 50% marks allotted in ISCA, then it would be harder.

i wrote accurate answers of 50 marks and i wrote but points were mismatch remaining 35 marks. so total i attempted 85 marks.

So according to you 50% of accurate answers or 50% of total answers? i would get only 25 marks then. worried just about ISCA. I hope to get at least 40.

Replied 09 January 2018

Half of attempted.. Depends on yiur luck bro
1 Like

hitesh (Student) (183 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

@ Abbasali.
Why do you spread rumors??
Do you have concrete evidence that ICAI Will allot marks in particular way only??
Unnecessary why to have any negativity towards ICAI.
the way you are predicting checking!!

Replied 09 January 2018

It is better for us to wait for the results.
And not to assume anything till results.
Results will automatically make things clear.
Till then enjoy the time and think positive & spread positivity.
2 Like

Replied 09 January 2018

Originally posted by : hitesh
It is better for us to wait for the results.And not to assume anything till results.Results will automatically make things clear.Till then enjoy the time and think positive & spread positivity.

This is not about spreading negativity brother.. I too believed the same but i have realised that some of the evaluaters are very harsh not even ready to read answers.. They blindly give marks.. and particularly i told about ISCA.. Tell me how can one get 98 in ISCA.. It is impossible.. 98 is never going to happen in theory subject that too ISCA where lot of technichal words have to be written.. They have this subject for failures.. Its hard to digest but its a  fact.. . They also give disclaimer so we cannot question them.. This is not logical.. This time u must be aware paper was totally length based where we had to recollect all the points.. This was well planned. Difficult to score in ISCA . I JUST HOPE THEY SPARE SOME TIME TO READ ANSWERS.

Replied 09 January 2018

Anyway it will not matter even if we assume what you said.
It is just waste of energy.
Only one thing we can do is to study everything without leaving anything and leave the rest to GOD.

Replied 09 January 2018

Thats Better!

Replied 09 January 2018

Abbasali- In May 17 attempt I did only 75% of the paper in isca and got 60% of what I answered, that is I answered 74 and got 46.so the 50% strategy doesn't apply to all candidates. No doubt there is great amount of judgement in evaluation of any theory paper but it isn't correct to say that examiners don't read candidate's answers.

1 Like

Replied 09 January 2018

Abbasali- The girl who got 98 in isca in May 15 attempt, CA Shailee Chaudhary said in the National Convention in Kolkata why she got 98. She had numerous group 2 attempts in ipc which was due to itsm each and every time so that automatically made her more and more determined...by the time she gave finals she knew more than half of isca syllabus because in ipc the itsm syllabus changed radically in Nov 14 attempt. And in isca syllabus changed massively in Nov 15...which was before her second and final attempt.

2 Like

CA Shyam Singh (Practice firm) (199 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

Don't spread rumors abt icai bro. You guys always say dey give 50% marks in theory paper but its not correct.. As i had successfully got exemption in theory paper of ipcc as well as final.. I wrote 90 marks in isca in which abt 80 marks were correct.. And i got 68 marks in dat exam.. So please if u dont talk abt +ve things of the Institute.. So kindly don't spread rumors too..
2 Like

Replied 09 January 2018

Originally posted by : Shyam Singh
Don't spread rumors abt icai bro. You guys always say dey give 50% marks in theory paper but its not correct.. As i had successfully got exemption in theory paper of ipcc as well as final.. I wrote 90 marks in isca in which abt 80 marks were correct.. And i got 68 marks in dat exam.. So please if u dont talk abt +ve things of the Institute.. So kindly don't spread rumors too..

I apologise to all.. I never intended to spread negativity.. I just shared my personal experience and i am sorry if it went wrong way..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: