Easy Office

Results are near!! how to control fear??

Page no : 6

CA Abbasali H. Bhaisaheb (Working as A FACULY FOR CA STUDENTS)   (1127 Points)
Replied 08 January 2018

Everytime CAKart and Finapp does bhavishyavani... Lets c how close they are.. Simply papers of group 2 were tough so result may go down

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 08 January 2018

20 percent for both groups is too unrealistic... individual groups can be double digits but not both groups by any means.

prashantkumar (CA final) (96 Points)
Replied 08 January 2018

Dnt wry guys say always well till result is out enjoy the movement "GUD LUCK "
1 Like

Replied 09 January 2018

This time it could be the worst or the best.. Be ready

kush vijay (62 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

um also intuitive either it will be among the top results or it will fall down to lowest of'em
still keeping guns high good luck fellas.

Replied 09 January 2018

May GST and New Syllabus have a positive impact.. I think like that since new course will have a good results initially they might pass those students of old syllabus this time.. Atleast those who are in 190s will be graced... I remember in may 2016 they have given 15 marks grace.. I have seen paper and marksheet... Epic may happen this time...
1 Like

Replied 09 January 2018

Abbasali- I got exactly 194 in group 2 last time and I am pretty sure that unfortunately I didn't get a single grace in any of the group 2 papers then.

Replied 09 January 2018

No dear.. Have you checked your answer sheets. I got 2 in isca.. They always give.. Dont worry u will be through this time.. 206

Replied 09 January 2018

I had applied for verification of all group 2 papers which saw no discrepancy. In dt my certified copy showed exactly same marks as marksheet...47.

However a friend showed me his idt copy, copy showed 63 which was scratched and written as 61, however his marksheet showed it as 65.

arpit (Manager) (247 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

Hi everyone I got 195 last time with exemption in IDT , but this time my papers were not great...I felt DT had very unexpected question, costing as usual was very lengthy...Hoping for the best this time...honestly hoing for some gracing....

Replied 09 January 2018

Manipulation of results are very valid for them.. Mostly marks are more in results as compared to answer sheets... Really no connection with how paper was.. Just pray and leave it to GOD

Replied 09 January 2018

Arpit all depends on ISCA.. How they will check.

Prajjwal Kaushik (Finance Professional) (6216 Points)
Replied 09 January 2018

I feel how the paper was set is just one part of results. Marking, Pass percentage, Grace Marks are other factors that also determine results.

Replied 09 January 2018

I feel how the paper was set is just one part of results. Marking, Pass percentage, Grace Marks are other factors that also determine results.

Replied 09 January 2018

Another interesting fact to keep in mind is, if the paper was unexpected and tough. then it was same for everyone who gave examination.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro