Results.......!

kumar (Working) (172 Points)

31 January 2012  

Dear IPCCians,

Firstly All the very best for your result.... For past two days the hot topic which is going on in IPCC section at CAClubindia is that when is result coming or someone told results date announced or result will be so on the day, like discussing giong on..... However within two or three days certainly ICAI will announce so until then why you are all getting tensed..?...IF your result comes favour then be enjoy at maximum level.... IF not Don't worry, then take relax one or two days or even one week then sit and think where you did mistake in last exam and which paper you are weak like...after finding out start your work with confidently.... this is what i did in my exam and suggest you... Those days when i was continuously missing to clear no one tell me.. myself sit and analsye and did well in the exam by god blessing... We heared and read that many giant people in the world suffered to stand up at their first instance but they were all not forget to get up immedialtly from failure...Keep in mind certainly you will be a achiever if you are not loosing your confident...

All IS WELL....................................