https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=5411&c_id=219
https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=5411&c_id=219
Hi pria this is the link have a look.
This is just another incident to prove that ICAI sucks real bad! Its a shame that this premier institute cant manage things in a proper manner.
| Originally posted by : Ankur Garg | ||
![]() |
You are right Amit. There may be some technical problem and there is no need to worry. All Izz Well indeed. |
![]() |
SIR I RESPECT YOUR THOUGHT
BUT THERE R STILL SOME POINT I GOT
AS WE ALL KNOW INDIAN SOFTWARE ENGG ARE THE WORLD BEST AND THEY ARE PROVEN AND MR BILL GATE HAD ALSO TOLD IT THEN INSPITE OF HAVING SUCH RESOURCE WHY SUCH PROBLEM ARISE? OR THE BEST RESOURCE ARE NOT USE? OR SOMETHING IS COOKING IN IT
WE HAVE NOT TALK ABOUT IT IF IT WAS 1ST TIME BUT IT HAVE HAPPEN 2 TIME IN ROW
U r right anand
They are just playing with our emotions.
I think something is there for mark manipulation.
I Think all PCC /PE-II/IPCC students are written there exam paper in excellent way ,so they are just take time to whom they will provide the negative result.
U r right anand
They are just playing with our emotions.
I think something is there for mark manipulation.
I Think all PCC /PE-II/IPCC students are written there exam paper in excellent way ,so they are just take time to whom they will provide the negative result.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals