RESULT OF RE- VERIFICATION OF MARKS???

 Hello everybody,

I want to know how many days does the institute takes to declare the result of verification of marks.

I had given june 2009 attempt of PCC..

If anyone knows about it pls let me know soon...

 

Replies (8)

It should have come by now.Usually ICAI takes 45 to 60 days.You can expect to get it before October 31st.Im waiting for the same too..Good luck!!

 I'V GOT MY RESULT,I'D CLEARED 1ST GRP, BUT APPLIED FOR BOTH GRPS VERIFICATION, BUT NO CHANGE IN MARKS...............

 i am watin to

i called up ICAI Delhi Inst

they said lately by 3rd Nov

Originally posted by :SAHIL
"  I'V GOT MY RESULT,I'D CLEARED 1ST GRP, BUT APPLIED FOR BOTH GRPS VERIFICATION, BUT NO CHANGE IN MARKS............... "


 

when did you receive the letter? Has there been a change in marks for any1 so far?

check on this- https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=5124&c_id=219

my number is not on both the sheets.so that puts me into the 3rd group.any idea wether they would change results ?? 

Originally posted by :Aroon
" my number is not on both the sheets.so that puts me into the 3rd group.any idea wether they would change results ??  "

 

Hey me too.... I am not able to reach ICAI on any helpline number also....

Originally posted by :G.K..
"







Originally posted by :Aroon





"

my number is not on both the sheets.so that puts me into the 3rd group.any idea wether they would change results ?? 

"







 

Hey me too.... I am not able to reach ICAI on any helpline number also....

 

 

"

U'L GET IT SURELY 2DAY.................OTHERWISE CALL UP AT 0120-3054831,836............WISH U ALL THE VERY BEST!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details