Result day - your thoughts ?

Hi,

Share the feelings about the result which is going to be declared ..

Gave both groups in May 2014, cleared first group.Now awaiting result of second group. This is going to be a deciding day of my life. Tensed for the day and tonight..whats gonna happen..different thoughts and reactions in the mind..

Time is not passing...

Replies (93)
Exactly... Hv cleared my 2nd grp long back... Waiting for 1st grp... This is my 5th attempt for grp 1.... Dun knw wat gonna happen.... It always hurts.....hope for best.
True shweta, me too cleared 2 nd group, 1 st is still not cleared. This is my third attempt !
Actually from last many attempts result of 1 st grp always lower than second grp ! I hope this time will be reversed !
Its reverse for me..awaiting grp 2.. I pray all of us clear..

I ve given both grps. its my 6 th atempt.  Hope dis time i ll clear both. Much tensed

Although it's my first attempt, but not able sleep from last few days. very tensed and can not bear anything negative........Don't know what will happan?

 

Manish u will be used to with taking ething lightly before results as time passes ! And aggressively after it !

Yeah...same here...this was my 6th attempt...clrd 2nd long way back....dunno whats gonna happen nxt....nw toh i'm used 2 all this...but i can't take it any more

All The Best Guys !!

Few months back, I was exactly at ur position..so I can understand ur feelings..

May God Bless All of Youyes

I am the oldest students from all you among. My 2nd group is pending . I have  passed1st group in may 2012. I am elder than all of you. I got failed last time by few marks. I got 59 in IDT . I am 83 born. I wish all of us clear . But CA Institute will not declare result more thatn 10 percent, which is maximum. 

All the best friends
I think we all should not be thinking about pass percentages.Because it doesnt matter.What matters is whether we are among the passed students or not.Try to keep your mind busy>less you think better it would be.I had cleared my second group and scored exemption in SFM so waiting for three subjects result
1st attempt.. scared very much.. gave both groups..!! Eagerly awaiting..

Cleared 2nd group long long time ago....this is my 5th attempt at the 1st group...have been missing out in aggregate....hope to pass this time aroundsmiley

All the Very Best to all those expecting the Results Tomorrow !! smiley
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details