Easy Office

Result day - your thoughts ?

Page no : 3

P V Ram (Offering Coaching for CA CMA aspirers)   (1694 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

Almost all of you are thinking of end result of success or otherwise.  I believe end result is only a indicative barometer to your efforts and necessarily need not reflect your knowledge and the sincere and hard work you have put in to acquire the knowledge. 

Just to make my point more clear:  Suppose out of say 100 questions (problems) a person has studied thoroughly 30 questions and out of these 30 questions, 12 questions appeared in examination paper and he scores excellently and comes out with flying colours.  Take another case where a person has studied 70 questions thoroughly but none of them appeared in the 12 questions of examination paper and obviously the person’s result will go for a toss. Yet, the second person is more knowledgeable than the first person.  (Of course, I have taken extreme cases to make the point clear.)

So, what I feel is we need to develop the feeling of measuring ourselves vis-à-vis our sincere efforts, hard work and knowledge ALSO.

So, accept the result as it comes and prey almighty for better knowledge along with results.

Wish you all good luck!

Bhavika lakhani (CA) (49 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

All The Best Guys!! Hope for the best

Bhavika lakhani (CA) (49 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

All the best

Poornachandar (Article Assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

I wish all Guys come out flying colours All The Best..

(Guest)
Originally posted by : shailesh wadhawaniya
Sources said that the result wil be approximately 50%...

Your sources are brain dead ! 

Thank you.

kabindra (Chartered Accountant ) (47 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

First attempt..gave group 1..and icai have to pass me.

Mithra (none) (42 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

Am not going to check my results tomo... Am gng to check only on Wednesday... I feel ashamed ( for what and all am seeing astrology)

Manish Dhalla (Article Assitant) (102 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

Fear,tention why ? Result jiss tym aana h wo aaega or jo bhi aana h aaega tho kiss bate ki tention h, esa tho h nhi ki institute ka first result h ya institute ya last. Result & life ese hi chalti rhegi jhse jiska born hua h wo marta jhruri vhse hi jisne ca start ki h uski ca khtam hona bhi fix h bus baat patience ki h jo patience rkhega wo ca ban jaega baki ko koi yaad nhi rkhta jhse world 2011 may sb dhoni ke six ko yaad rkhte h gambir ke 97 run tho shyad hi yaad hoge kisi ko so last tym tk jo fight krega duniya ussi ko janegi try tho sb krte h jo success hota h naam uski ka sb yaad rkhte h so hope for the best for all baki pass tho vhi 8 ya 7% student ne hi hona h Best of luck frds

pavithra (intern) (22 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

u al will clear..dnt worry :) stay blessd..al te best :)

P CHANDRASEKHAR (ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER) (26 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

All the best for tomorrow. May god bless all. Each of us wl b ca by tomoro.

CA Sunil (Auditing and Assurance Service)   (169 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

One thing i know for sure....whatever the % of passing.... I wil be in those %.....This is my 5th attempt..pased 1st in 2nd atmpt nd exemption in DT last attempt... All d best....

SANCHIT (NA) (27 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

Dosto hum khud ko samjha sakte h bcoz We know what the ... CA is Par ghar wall ko kon samjhaye

himanshu (Audit & Assurance) (21 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

all the best guys..hope we make it. keeping my fingers crossed. yes

ankit Varshney (profession) (22 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

All the best friend CA Ankit Varshney kasganj

ARPIT SHAH (ARTICLE) (21 Points)
Replied 18 January 2015

All the best guys..sub accha hi hoga..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro