Result: 50-50, what should i do now?? :(

My CMA Inter result is as follows:

Group I Group II
Paper-5 Paper-6 Paper-7 Total Paper-8 Paper-9 Paper-10 Total
81 28 45 154 59 46 53 158
 

I've expect around 50 marks in paper6, and I thought I would atleast get 40. But It totally went wrong. Is there any use by Revaluation/Reverification?? I can't study whole group again :( I won't even get exemption for Acc :(

What should I do now?? 

Replies (5)

congrats for clearing 2nd grp but for 1st grp u just need to sit for law and tax :) only 2 papers wont be that tough right ? 

Originally posted by : HARI OM
congrats for clearing 2nd grp but for 1st grp u just need to sit for law and tax :) only 2 papers wont be that tough right ? 

Hari, I will not get exemption for accounts bcoz I failed in law !!

wow u sure ?? omg 81marks went in vain :( really sorry for u :'(  

Originally posted by : HARI OM
wow u sure ?? omg 81marks went in vain :( really sorry for u :'(  

ya, but if i claimed it as exemption, it will be reckoned as 50 marks and then I've to score 100 for remaining two papers

Brother First of all very very Congratulations for your Group II Result ! 
See, Something is always better than Nothing. 
Don't see what you don't possess, always see what you have/ what you got ! 

So, A Simple Suggestion from myside would be, apply for Verification yaar, and once again start your preparations for Grp 1,see your A/c paper, you just need to revise it & half of the battle would get completed very soon. Taxation paper also you are clear, you just need to go through the Ammendments, that's it. 
The one and only paper left with you is LAW AUDIT, bro just read each n everything of it,you'll surely clear in the comming attempt. 

PS: In short your should apply for Revaluation and Strt preparing for next examination, without wasting any of your precious time. 


Regards. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details