Response to Ms. Neha

 

Dt. 21st March, 2010

 

To,

Ms. Neha Singhal

(Management Trainee),

 

Dear Madam,

 

            SUB: Reactions on your letter dated March 15, 2010 regarding badly rejection of my article on “-------------------” for publishing in students’ Journal.

 

With reference to your abovesaid letter regarding badly rejection of my article on “----------------”, I would like to inform you that ICAI has published a completely worthless article of a Love Story of a vibrant girl Sneha in the students’ newsletter of January, 2010 which was very strongly opposed on professional websites like CAclubindia by many CA students. My article on “-------------------------” is much more knowledgeable than this completely worthless lovestory article that was happily accepted by you. Injustice and Inequality is dominant in our country.

 

You have also written in your letter that we do not want to discourage you, you may continue writing and send us some good article. I would like to tell you that I am already highely discouraged when I have received your letter badly rejecting my article.

 

I do not want any reply of this letter as I do know that ICAI does not have any respect for my useful article and contribution and kindly do not mind the truth written in this letter.

 

Yours faithfully,


 

This letter is going to be dispatched to ICAI tomorow morning If Ms. Neha Singhal is reading this at this time, I would like to tell you that if you do not have respect for my article and have interest only in worthless lovestories, then at least do not waste my precious time by making me read that you have rejected my article. No wonder professional sites are hacked daily by hackers. It happens when there is inequality and injustice everywhere. I am attaching herewith your letter torn into 25 pieces.



Replies (1)

 

 

 

This forum is posted not to discuss about the nature of Ms Neha, because we do not care her nature and what she likes. This forum is just a open message to her that the world can read. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details