Requirements of Big 4

Hello frndz,

I'll be writing my IPCC exams in Nov 2010.I'm going for Group I

I wanted to know that do Big 4 gives preference to the one who have given both groups or the one who is giving only single group has same possibilty of getting in Big 4's

 

Thanx

Replies (1)

Hi!! vivek,

I'd given may 2010 IPCC and also seeking for articleship in big 4's.

I'll tell you that  to get admission in big 4's there are two ways. one is with reference and other is that you can put your resume on their's website but that is quite useless. they usually give preference to the candidates who cleared IPCC both groups and got merit and then to them who cleared both groups in first attempt.

So i suggest you that you should opt for both groups.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details