Easy Office
LCI Learning

Reputation of CA

Page no : 2

Akash (CA Final (2nd Group Pending))   (876 Points)
Replied 05 July 2013

ICAI should scrap direct entry of Graduates to IPCC.

(Guest)

Sorry Mr. Soham and Ankur ji. But my aim is not to criticize anyone and I pay due respect to position and message of ICAI. Ankur ji, you seems to be a working professional at good position therefore this worry is actually for fresher and future CAs.

I just want to know views of others on my point.

As Mr. Tarak Nath said Govt. is targeting to produce 700000 finance professionals. First of all finance professional includes not only CA but CFAs, MBAs etc. too. Does India not having 700000 finance professional now.

Though ICAI is maintaining quality of CA by its Professional level of Papers and Results of Exam.

Well my main point is just that today students are getting crazy about CA and just go and fill-up the form for CPT without any vision and ultimately creating rush in field. So whether it is not right that old concept of CA inter after B.com is reintroduced or Minimum % say 55 - 60 percent in 12th std. is set as eligibility for CPT.

And with regards to Articleship Training, i agree with the importance of Training. But most of the students are not taking it seriously and not even the CA firm under whom one is trained. Sorry to say but this is what actually happening in mid size or small firms. They don't pay stipend and gives some stupid kind of work to trainees which is simply unprofessional. Should ICAI not keep a control over it?

Deepshikha Agrawal (Student) (94 Points)
Replied 10 January 2014

Yes agree. Recently mr. kejriwal announced audit of electricity co. by C&AG, which creats a doubt over audit report of CA. Since increasing no. of frauds require investigation not just audit.

(Guest)

agreed deepshikha ji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: