Rent incomes

Anshuman Basu (account -GST) (1556 Points)

27 August 2018  
we R registered Company in West
Bengal. we have some building in Bokaro in Jharkhand. we received Rent from that property. The Tannent is registered in WB and their Branch
office in Jharkhand. we make bill from WB. address to Bokaro and charge IGSt. now the Tannent pressure us make bill with sgst and cgst and address to their WB office. sir it is possible? we make some repairs work in that building like painting.civil etc .now question is should we take ITC. we have only income of rental