Rent agreement

Devendra (Chartered Accountant) (4775 Points)

05 September 2013  

Mr. X is the son of Mr. Y.

Mr. X pays rent to Mr. Y for using the house which is the name of Mr. Y as Office.

Whether the Rent Agreement is to be registered in this case?

Can a Rent agreement be drafted on a Stamp Paper without registering it?